BellefortHomes.com features PROFIRENDS premiere development Bellefort Estates. A 110 hectare estate owned and developed by PROFRIENDS. Bellefort Estates is the first (and only) subdivision in the Daang hari-Molino location with a linear park on a natural hilly terrain that offers a cooler refreshing breeze. Its location makes it a secure sanctuary, being away from the main road.
- What is the procedure with In-House Financing Scheme?
- How about reservation?
- When will the 1st equity/down payment made?
- How about monthly amortization?
- How do we go about the turn-over of the unit?
- Is there a buyer's guarantee?
- Can I make improvements on the house?
- When can I move in?
- If I pay in cash can I get discounts?
Standard Application Requirements
Bank Financing Guidelines (UCPB)
- Now, applying for a housing loan is easy and simple.
- As long as you’re working, you’re qualified.We are accredited with UNITED COCONUT PLANTERS BANK (UCPB).
- Developer will process your bank loan. Just submit required documents within 60 days.
- Duly Filled-up Bank Form
- 3 pcs. ID picture (husband/wife/SPA)
- Marriage Contract when applicable
- Photocopy of two (2) Valid IDs (Husband/Wife/SPA)
- Tax Account No. (TIN)
- Proof of Billing here in the Philippines (Meralco, Manila Water, PLDT, Globe, etc.)
Note: Bank Forms for borrower signature will be given during reservation.
- OFWs who are unable to personally sign bank loan documents must submit Consularized Special Power of Attorney (SPA) designating their representative (must be a relative up to the 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity)
- At least 21 years old but not more than 65 years old upon loan maturity.
- Must have no adverse credit findings with CMAP & NFIS
- NO default in monthly DP payments for 3 consecutive months and/or must not have incurred delays in payments of 5 months or more within the 12-month DP Term.
- Locally employed applicants must submit latest ITR/W2.
Requirement if Locally Employed
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
The income stated in the Income Tax Return will not be the basis of loan approval. This is just to comply a Central Bank requirement.
Credit Evaluation Process
- Subject only to CMAP/NFIS (Negative File Info System) and
- Personal Data/Residence and Neighborhood checking (PDRN)
- Verification of Income is waived.
Client must not have legal cases, bad credit card record that result in a legal case or previous bank loan that were not paid.
- 15 Months
- 4 Months for RFO Units
- 16th month from date of Reservation
- 7th month from date of Reservation for RFO Units
Maximum Loan Term
- 20 Years, provided borrower’s age does not exceed 65 at loan maturity
Mode of Payment
- The ten percent (12.5%) DP shall be paid in 15 (or 4 for RFO Units) equal monthly installments through post-dated checks (PDCs) payable to to Property Company of Friends, Inc. (PCFI)
- Monthly loan amortization shall be paid via an Automatic Debit Arrangement (ADA)with UCPB. UPon release fo the Letter of Guaranty(LOG) from UCPB, the buyer shall be advised to open a savings account with any UCPB Branch for this purpose.
- 87.5% of Total Contract Price
Requirements for In-House Financing
In House (Initial Requirements)
1. Latest proof of income.
2. 3pcs. recent 1 x 1 I.D. pictures
3. Marriage Contract, Birth Certificate, or Separation papers (if needed)
4. Community Tax Cert. No.
5. Complete post dated check for Equity and Amortization
Additional Requirements for OFW
1. Initial requirements
2. Job Contract
4. Special Power of Attorney (SPA)
5. Valid I.D. of Attorney in Fact
6. 1 pc. I.D. picture of Attorney in Fact
7. Residence Certificate of Attorney in Fact
1. Initial Requirements
2. Affidavit of Income
3. Business Name and Permit
4. Passbook with 3 months maintaining balance
Month 1 - Day 1: Submission of Requirements (Please refer to Bank financing requirements)
Month 2 - Day 5th or 20th Ist Monthly Equity or Down payment
Month 3 to 13 or Month 3 to 19 - 2nd to 12th or 2nd to 18th Monthly Equity or Down payment
Month 14 to 17 or Month 20 to 22 - Last Monthly Amortization and House Turn-Over
Reservation is from P20,000.00 to P30,000.00 depending on the house model. It is non-refundable but will make as part of your downpayment.
It can be transferred to another unit or person provided it is from the same agent and developer. A transfer fee of P3,000.00 will be charged to the buyer. 1 to 2 weeks approval.
Monthly Equity or Down payment
First monthly equity or downpayment will start either on the 5th or the 20th hit date of the following month upon reservation.
Example: Reserved a unit on Jan. 1. First monthly equity or down payment will start on Feb. 5. Succeeding payments deadline will be on every 5th of the month.
First monthly amortization will start a month after finishing payments of monthly equity or downpayment. It will not coincide with downpayment. (Hindi po magsasabay) Amount and duration will depend on the loan and term applied to bank. (25 years maximum for locals; 15 years for OFW)
Buyer will receive a letter of Guaranty from the developer (Pro Friends) stating that the house is ready for inspection. Buyer will be given 2 months to inspect and make repair request for the house. Buyer will issue a letter of acceptance when everything is well.
Yes, there is. Aside from 2 months to make repair request for the house upon completion, buyer will also be given one whole rainy season to inspect the house. If found to have a leak, developer will make repair FREE of charge.
House improvement will only be allowed upon turn-over of the unit. Buyer will submit drawings/proposal to Engineering office of the developer for approval of alterations. This is to ensure structural integrity.
Ready for Occupancy
Buyer is required to make full down payment and take-out of bank loan to transfer. Estimated time to move-in is 1 to 4 months.
Discounts if Paid by Cash
Yes, discounts are based on the selling price.
- Within 7 days from the date of reservation fee - 10%
- Between 8 - 30 days - 9.5%
- Between 31 - 60 days - 9%
- Between 61 - 90 days - 8.5%